Unforgotten Realms: Epi5 Unforgotten Realms: Epi5

You should get your own series bar

Man.... You are FUNNY!!

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Xin is very related to the choi kwang do system

Nice, love the story, keep it up.

Resident evil 4 Death Resident evil 4 Death

Pretty good, make it longer, could hit front page

Heh, you sure make RE4 funny.

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

Nice

Your jokes keeps getting funnier and funnier. I especially loved the part when the ending music was playing then the conscience said no stop the music!! Your drawings and animation style really improved from your other episodes(not that it really needed it). You should make a t-shirt of blockhead doing that cat attack. MMMMMMM!!! lol. The main question that has been bugging me the whole time is how do you make blockhead's voice? Do you use a program to sound like that or your voice naturally sounds like that when you act as blockhead? AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

You should do something other than sprites....

I have taken a look at your deviantart and it's quite impressive. Maybe you should just walk away from sprites and start animating with your own drawings. You'll never make it to the top 50 by using sprites. This movie was good, but it's just that I don't like the idea of people using sprites since it has been overused. I know you have the skill to enter the top 50 listed if you started drawing your own.

Time Squad [Part 3] Time Squad [Part 3]

Impressive

I am glad that you are going to continue blockhead. The series does seem unfinished, and fans cannot have enough of blockhead. Can't wait when you release the dvd!!!

XIN Session 17 XIN Session 17

Nice continue on the series

I was impressed, the graphics were quite improved from the other series of Xin, I love the story, keep it up :)

Crapshit Mario Flash Toon Crapshit Mario Flash Toon

Whoa that was amasing

COntinue this and it will probably hit front page.

Ghost Recon Style Short Ghost Recon Style Short

Nice animation

Was this all fbf?

StarCraft: Reconnoiter StarCraft: Reconnoiter

Whoa... Gotta give 5 to this everyday

Ausome!!! I was pissed that blizzard discontinued starcraft ghost after waiting for 2 long deadly years. I'm happy that someone actually tries to revive one of the best strategy war games named StarCraft.

LogFish responds:

I was more saddened than pissed when I noticed SC:Ghost was not in development, nor released. I stopped checking their site regularly since it's all WoW now and I don't play it - kinda stink, I feel like I grew up on Blizzard!